Friday, August 26, 2011

Alitweel You're My Hero


This photo always brings a smile to my friend's face. Ali Tweel is his name and Tripoli is his home. These precious angels bring a smile to my face too!

But what is more touching is this:

"Your support and concern were like a light to me when I got cut off from u all and lived in the dark for months. I can't thank you enough"

and later:

"I've been followed but God had his mercy they came twice straight to my house but I was somewhere else."

All of this just moments ago, my friend TrablesVoice, Ali Tweel, is celebrating the love and joy of the moment for his country's freedom from the mad dog, and the next he is reporting that even today the goons are still tailing him.

I will go to sleep tonight praying for his safety, and his family's safety, in these joyous yet still dangerous days, and I will pray for the final capture of the scourge of Libya.

Stay safe, my friend. Hugs to girls from me please. They will always bring a smile to my face too. You are my hero Ali Tweel!



No comments:

Post a Comment