Sunday, August 28, 2011

Unlocking Doors

Ask, and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. Matthew 7:7

Will Buxton is 10 years old and starting school tomorrow. He lives in California, and he can write a posting as well as most adults. Today he is a little worried about the challenges ahead for him this coming school year.

"I need to picture myself succeeding and to anticipate that I'll do well." He has used this philosophy before in his life, and has had good results, and so he recommends it to others. It sounds like pretty solid advice to me, and even though Will is only 10, we should listen up. I have a hunch that he knows what he's talking about.

Why not try it today and see what happens? Let me know how it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment